Job Opportunity – Business Development Project Manager
What we are looking for:
We are seeking applications from suitably experienced and qualified applicants to fill the position of Business Development Project Manager for building maintenance and renewable energy projects. You will be responsible for developing a pipeline of projects and delivering to standards above customer expectations. You’ll be joining a Team where we’ve been doing this for 50 years.
If you are looking for a varied workload with significant responsibility, can communicate complex issues clearly and have an eye for detail then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Civil / Structural engineer with 2-3 years of experience in construction.
- Self-motivated, ambitious with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible and able to adapt roles as required.
- Enjoy travelling and have a passion to go above and beyond to help customers & build solid relationships.
- Enjoy having ownership of projects & ensuring projects are managed in a safe and professional manner and are undertaken in compliance with all Health & Safety procedures and legislation.
What you will get in return:
- Excellent working environment.
- Exciting career with possibility of travel worldwide.
- A very competitive package for the right candidate.
All applications to be received by 25th October 2019; Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org